Support School Choice for Wisconsinites
Support and expand school choice opportunities for all Wisconsin students.
Every student deserves access to an education that allows them to discover their unique talents, turn those talents into valued skills, and use those skills to create value for themselves and for others.
According to recent polls, a majority of Wisconsinites agree:
- 70% of respondents support the school choice program.
- 63% of respondents support expanding the school choice program.
- 58% of respondents support a proposal to "close the gap" in funding between public and choice schools.
- 74% of respondents oppose plans to make School Choice illegal by the State Supreme Court.
- 74% of respondents support parents, rather than the government, in deciding the type of education their child receives.
At Americans for Prosperity - Wisconsin, we support empowering parents, not the system. Children deserve greater equality in school funding regardless of ZIP code or economic status.
Sign the petition today to support our efforts to expand school choice opportunities for all.